Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Evening Dispatch

1. Which of the following is your favorite store and why?
A) Wal-Mart
B) Target
C) K Mart
D) Sears

Target of course! They have all the stuff you need at good prices. They have a nice assortment of air freshners.

2. How far does your closest friend who's not in the same town as you live, and when was the last time you saw them in person?
Atlanta To San Antonio, the last time we hung out was during the 2002 Prince Celebration in Minneapolis.

3. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met online? Would you? Yes many times.

4. What is your favorite novel and what makes it stand out for you? Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Cuz its on a 4th Grade reading level :) I mostly read non-fiction anyway (at least the one book per year I read).


5. You get snowed in at your home for three days. You have power and telephone service, but no way to leave the house. How will you amuse yourself?
Thats so not a problem for me. I'd watch tv and play on the internet. I'd welcome that situation. I wouldn't have to go to work. :)

What about you? Hit Comments and release you inner Howard Hughes


This is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment