Friday, January 28, 2005

Afternoon Delight

I don't watch American Idol, I don't have the stomach for it, but the second I heard the incoherent ramblings of one Leroy Wells, I knew he was going to be a star. Move over Kelly and Clay, even Snellvilian Diana DiGarmo needs to bow to Leroy's prowess on the stage. Then to make this guy even more crunk, he watched his own episode from an Alabama jail! This guy is going to be bigger than William Hung, with more street cred than those Budweiser "Wazzzzup!" guys. I'm sure when Leroy walks out of jail, he'll be walking into stardom. Mark My Words!
Another note from prime time TV, have I mentioned how much I enjoy the lesbian subplot on The O.C.? I hear from the gossip rags that Mischa Barton enjoyed doing the love scenes with sexy sapphic siren Olivia Wilde. Who wouldn't? Look at those eyes. Even chicks wanna hit dat.

And here in the ATL, we're expecting "Ice Storm 05." I'm not a meteorologist but here's my forecast: people will drive like idiots, and get into accidents, and it'll be cold and rainy and shitty. And we in the media will blow it out of proportion. Big surprise. Check back Sunday night, and you'll see I was correct. People up north are used to this stuff, but in Atlanta, apparently its big deal. Yet one more reason why this is as far north as I ever want to live. Regardless, keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment