Friday, January 21, 2005

Afternoon Delight

  • Did you know you can get an original Picasso from CostCo's website? What has the world come to? "I'll take those 8 huge cans of Beefaroni, and one Picasso, please."
  • I don't give a shit whether the Falcons beat the Eagles and go to the Super Bowl. I hope they don't cuz then I won't have to hear another thing about them until next year. Go Eagles.
  • My moment of Zen: I had two crowns put on yesterday. It was excruciating ordeal. Four gotdam hours of drilling on my front two teefs. Imagine the high-pitched whine of the drill vibrating your skull for four hours. Halfway through I snapped some pics. "Is that your moment of Zen, Lunchbox?" you may ask. No, gentle reader, no. Here it is: There was a TV on, and I had to watch the entire inauguration ceremony (all 4 hours of it). About an hour into NBC's coverage, the dentist starts yelling at Tim Russert and Brian Williams and demands the TV be put on Fox News. He's really upset at NBC's commentators. What goes through my mind at that point? This bastards gonna mess up my grill cuz he's a Republican! I oughta send the GOP my bill! If you're wondering, all worked out, and was relatively painless.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    I'm dying to know - did you get gold fronts or did you go with platinum? When do we get the "after" pictures?

    -- RP

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are posted! :)

    ReplyDelete