Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday Mind Hump

1. Why aren't fish used to decorate Christmas trees? Because they have no arms to put the ornaments on.

2. What is the best answering machine message that you never heard? The one where they pretend that they can't hear you, then say "ooh this is just a message" ehhehe.. it never gets old.

3. Should dolls come with instructions? Why or why not? Yes, so you know how many "lifelike holes" they have, and how many psi to inflate to.

4. How can you be sure you truely exist and aren't just a figment in someone else's dream? How can you be sure I truely exist? I hope I'm just a figment of someone else's dream, and they wake the hell up.

5. When in the course of human events? For how long? Why? yes, all day, just cuz.

My doctor made me sick. I went in there with a sinus headache and I came out with a cold. Thanks Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment