Monday, January 03, 2005

Waste Of Time

Looking for a way to waste your time? (Even more than when you read this page) This guy has you beat. Sure you get free long distance on nights and weekends with a cell phone, but that doesn't mean you should call 867-5309 in every area code!


I'm sure you're all sick of year-end lists, but this one's pretty funny. Its 2004's overused words. Make sure you journey back to my blog my nizzle, every day you'll find all new stuff, and more! Its the über-improvised explosive device or "da bomb!" (sorry that was 2001's overused term) Sure there are some pockets of resistance out there, but trust me, I'm safe and effective!



Yesterday's deeds descend on raptors wings
talons flair and slice into my mind
tearing through the carefully constructed facade of hope
i bleed, into tomorrow
ancestoral wounds reopen with vengence
defacing logic and maming reason
proclaiming the torment of self loathing valid
i bleed, fill with sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment